From remodels to troubleshooting malfunctioning circuits, Turcotte Electric is proud to be your home electrical company in Westfield. We’re a veteran-owned and -operated business, and we have more than 35 years of experience as a residential electrician. Our team is committed to putting our expertise to work to ensure your home electrical service is done completely, correctly, and safely! Contact us now to experience the difference Turcotte Electric can make for you.
Our residential electrical contractors are available to work directly with homeowners or as subcontractors under a project’s general contractor. We specialize in a full range of residential electrical services including repairs, installations, and design/build solutions. You can call on our house electricians to handle:
- Remodeling wiring
- Panel installation/replacement
- Electrical service upgrades
- Whole-house surge protectors
- GFCI protection
- Ceiling fan installation
- Attic and exhaust fans
- Switch/outlet installation/replacement
- Light fixture installs
- Energy-saving lighting
- Recessed lighting
- Smoke detector wiring
- Carbon monoxide detector wiring
- Appliance wiring and installation
- Doorbell installs
- Generator installation
- All electrical aspects of remodels
- And more
In short, whenever you need a residential electrical contractor in the Westfield area, our friendly, knowledgeable team has you covered! And don’t forget, we offer free estimates, so don’t hesitate to contact Turcotte Electric for more information today.
Specialized Residential Electrical Services
In addition to performing a complete range of residential electrical services, we also provide several specialized solutions for specific home electrical needs. We offer:
- Knob-and-tube replacement. This type of electrical wiring was common in the 30s and 40s; however, by today’s standards, knob-and-tube wiring is extremely unsafe. Turcotte Electric frequently works with homeowners and real estate professionals to replace knob-and-tube wiring with modern grounded electrical systems. In most cases, banks will not provide financing and insurance companies will not provide coverage for properties that contain knob-and-tube electrical systems, so rewiring is necessary prior to a sale. We can assess your property’s existing wiring, develop a new wiring plan, and implement the upgrades. We are the home electrician you can trust to maximize your safety.
- Handicapped bathroom and kitchen upgrades. We frequently work with general contractors to provide electrical remodeling services for accessibility upgrades through state programs. Because we routinely work on these types of projects, we are well-versed in how accessibility needs apply to a property’s electrical fixtures, switches, and outlets, and we can make sure the space’s electrical system is designed around the client’s specific needs.
Turcotte Electric is proud to offer design/build consults to our clients. If you’re interested in making changes to your property, but you’re not sure what makes the most sense, just give us a call. Our residential electrical company is fully equipped to provide design input on power distribution, lighting plans, and all other residential electrical systems. We’ll work with you to identify your specific needs and then create a plan to bring your vision to life. Our residential electricians can handle the project from start to finish, whether you’re interested in upgrading to energy-efficient lighting or you’re looking for electrical plans for a total home remodel. Call in our home electrical contractors to get started today!
For your protection and peace of mind, Turcotte Electric is fully licensed and insured. We hold a Master Electrician’s License (18022A) and a Journeyman Electrician’s License (39969E).